Company Website: https://www.superside.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Superside is looking for a super talented and dedicated Web Designer with a strong graphic design background to support our Superside Marketing team. You will build and be part of a world-class marketing design and creative team, and play a critical role in shaping the Superside website and brand.
- Create amazingly designed web page designs both for desktop and mobile, that are focused on improving the user experience and increasing lead conversions.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and UI mockups clearly illustrating website function and appearance. Translate wireframes and whiteboard sketches into high-fidelity mockups.
- Be responsible for owning creative, and work towards successfully growing and developing our website and landing pages.
- Work on a large number of challenging projects on parallel timelines, execute with an overview and pixel-perfect detail.
- Be involved with bringing your work to life.
- Report to Creative Director, and collaborate with other designers, developers, and strategists. Sometimes you’ll be working together hands-on, sometimes you’ll fly solo.
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Web Designer or UX/UI Designer
- Excellent design competencies and a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, and/or similar tools
- A solid understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Experience in building design systems
- Ability to quickly learn the process and multi-task projects with great detail
- High level of knowledge and craft, providing top-notch design
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- We are a global company with 400+ subscription customers worldwide (Shopify, Coinbase, Amazon, etc.) and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- Your Account Development team is new priority for the organization’s growth, giving you the opportunity to build a successful program with career growth opportunities as you do.
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date May 31, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page