Hello – we’re Trialfacts, a remote entrepreneurial company, and without us, a lot of medical research would not be possible. We’re searching for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to help our CEO and the rest of our team solve our clients’ biggest problem. If you’re looking for a position where you can set your own hours, take holidays as you see fit, work remotely from home, and help medical research succeed, then please read on.
Today’s highly sophisticated medical system has added nearly 20 years of life expectancy, reduced infant mortality by 90% and maternal mortality by 99%. Polio, leprosy, smallpox, and tuberculosis are practically eradicated, even in the poorest countries in the world. There’s plenty of room for improvement, but a big part of what’s been achieved is due to new medications, medical devices and understanding developed through clinical research.
Our clients medical research organizations, are working hard to continue to develop treatments and devices, increase our understanding, eradicate sickness and improve quality of life. Their biggest challenge is spending half of their time searching for and never being able to recruit enough of the patients required for their clinical trials.
Our company Trialfacts, removes the biggest hurdle and frustration to conducting their research, by recruiting the patients they require for their clinical trials, and many times thereby saving their research. We’re the only company in the industry to also do this in a predictable and reliable manner, by determining upfront exactly how many patients we can recruit, and backing that up with a money-back guarantee.
Manage This is not a sales assistant role, instead, you’ll be performing the critical task of keeping our sales and team working like a well-oiled machine by managing each sales opportunity like a project. Our CEO is our salesperson, and you’ll be managing him, other team members and resources to ensure we meet our sales targets.
Hustle While our CEO will perform all sales meetings, it will be your responsibility to hustle opportunities through our pipeline by following up and scheduling the next part of the sales process. You’ll be responsible for replying to enquiries our outbound email campaign generates, and will need to maintain a 5%+ booked sales meeting rate.
Market The second half of this role is to work with our CEO to design, test and manage additional marketing campaigns to grow the number of sales meetings performed by our CEO each week.
Learn No experience is necessary, but you’ll need to rapidly develop a thorough understanding of the industry, our clients, their concerns, and our service, (you’ll be trained and working closely with our CEO), so you can hit the ground running. You’ll also be expected to rapidly learn and test out new marketing strategies.
- Excel at written & spoken communication – from campaign emails to copywriting to communicating with clients in our sales pipeline, being able to write well is a must for any Trialfacts position, and especially this one. Being in a remote team, you must be also great at communicating, and if necessary be willing to pick up the phone and speak with our clients.
- Are highly organized – you’ll be interacting with many different potential clients, while also managing existing lead generation campaigns and testing new ones. If you’re not highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment then you’re unlikely a good-fit for this role.
- Are flexible – in an entrepreneurial business we sometimes have to wear different hats. We’re looking for someone that takes ownership and wants to help grow our company. If you’re the kind of person who would rather sit back and say“that’s not my responsibility” then please don’t apply.
- Love learning – we’re a team that’s driven by learning and improving. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their professional and business skills, grow as a person and constantly improve the service that we provide. This includes someone who is comfortable getting up to speed quickly and is able to understand our customers and markets, from qualitative (eg. interviews, phone calls) and quantitative (surveys, data, tests) methods.
- Have a passion for testing and making data-driven decisions – these days marketing requires a love of data. If you’re not comfortable with gathering, manipulating and interpreting data, then please don’t apply. You don’t need to have a statistics PhD, but if you’re not very comfortable with Excel, then this is not the position for you.
- Are proficient in HTML & CSS (any other coding languages are an asset) – Similar to the above, marketing today relies heavily on technology and automation. You don’t need any formal development experience but if you’re not comfortable with at least HTML & CSS, please don’t apply. Similarly, if you’re not the kind of person that loves testing out new tools and technology, this position is not a good fit.
- Have basic design skills (Canva, Photoshop or similar) – Creating a great experience is essential in marketing. Again, you don’t need formal design experience, but if you don’t know how to make something look respectable using good color, font and spacing choices, or even worse – don’t think it’s important, then this position is not for you.
- Are results-driven – you will be coached and guided, but ultimately you will be responsible for your performance which will directly impact your compensation.
- Are looking for a full-time position – we’re experiencing growth and we need someone who can fully commit to Trialfacts and get up to speed fairly quickly. We’re not looking for someone who has their own part-time business or freelancing career on the side.
- Set your own hours: Choose when and how you work, but there needs to be some overlap with our CEO located in Australia. This is a full-time position.
- Work remotely: We’re a virtual team located around the globe. You can live nearly anywhere or travel with this position. You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Results-based environment: You’ll be evaluated based on your results. You will not be micro-managed, and you have the flexibility to set your own hours and work however you like, but you need to be growing the number of new leads we have each week, and helping our CEO close deals.
- Contribute something meaningful to the world: We make a lot of medical research possible that would otherwise fail, and remove the #1 headache faced by researchers in a predictable and reliable manner.
- Compensation: Compensation will be a monthly salary plus performance-based compensation package.
Trial period: There will be an initial paid trial period probably lasting 2-3 weeks, but it’s possible it might be longer.
How To Apply:
Please email at email@example.com with the subject “Sales & Marketing Coordinator Application – [Your Name]” and tell me why I should consider you. Please also let me know how you heard about this position, and include in your application your current career goals and why you would like this position. Please also address where you will be located and how you are able to have some overlap with our CEO during Australian business hours.
Please note, you may find the application process differs a little from what you might expect. Although there will be phone interviews, an interview alone is a poor way to assess a candidate, so I’ll also be asking you to complete a few short tasks. These tasks are quick and designed to be fun, but also to assess something about you. After each task I will let you know if you were successful in proceeding to the next round. If all goes well I’ll ask you to undertake a paid trial to see if there is a good fit, before making a final decision.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email