Sales Success Specialist (EMEA)
(Work Remotely in Americas / EST timezone)
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only considering candidates based within Americas (EST timezone).
We’re looking for a customer-centric and product-focused sales specialist who is passionate about creating a sales experience that is valuable, educational and frictionless.
You would join our growing team and help us develop new sales programs that are personable and educational, but also scalable. You should have an understanding of the evolution of Saas sales (ideally in a freemium model). You’ll also have experience building a sales pipeline that is effective in ensuring successful onboarding during trials, and closing the ideal leads.
We’re looking for applicants who will excel in a multi-faceted role. You’ll spend a lot of time talking with leads and getting to know our ideal customers. The Sales team works closely with our Customer Success, Support, Legal and Finance teams to ensure that customers have a smooth experience getting started and continuing their use of Hotjar. You’ll also collaborate with Marketing to agree on acquisition strategies, campaigns, and create feedback loops on the quality of leads coming into the product.
As the team grows, you’ll also help determine strategy and develop plans for increasing expansions and renewals. You’ll collaborate with our Revenue-focused teams to evolve and improve our pricing strategy to ensure that we’re correctly aligning customers to the right payment plan. You will also be an advocate in our Activation teams providing a voice for our leads and customers on improving our early onboarding experience.
Our ideal team member for this role is numbers-oriented and adaptable to working with a high volume of leads. You should be as comfortable thinking through how to approach transactional sales with high-touch, personable interactions that educate our leads, as you are in devising self-service experiences for SMBs.
- Perform product demos and present webinars for both prospects and customers.
- Refine and develop how we converse with prospective clients to ensure they are educated on what they can achieve with our product.
- Determine and lead projects that make it possible for leads to self-serve their sales-related needs.
- Identify ways to improve our onboarding experience.
- Develop and maintain a sales opportunity and forecast system.
- Assist and determine our capabilities on Pilots, POCs and RFPs.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team both during the sales pipeline and at the handover stage.
- Collaborate with leadership to help determine pricing and product line strategy, as well as to identify new markets we can enter and develop plans to do so effectively.
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal and DevOps to ensure the team is efficiently issuing and managing estimates, invoices, legal agreements and security documents.
- Partnering with Marketing to create and drive market specific programs and lead generation campaigns.
- Communicate prospective customer needs to product managers and product teams.
- Help establish training material and programmes as the Sales team grows
- 3+ years of inbound sales experience, with high-volume, SMB accounts, ideally Saas.
- Customer-facing experience in a technology environment – empathetic to the challenges customers face.
- Product savvy – able to develop strong understanding and technical knowledge in order to speak confidently to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Be comfortable taking calls and closing deals while also thinking strategically about growing our sales efforts.
- Experience adapting sales skills for a diverse customer base, with an educational mindset.
- Experience of approaching process in a scalable way and implementing pipelines that are efficient in closing leads at high-volume.
- Naturally empathetic – must be comfortable talking to different types of potential customers from multiple industries and technical abilities.
- Experience with managing renewals.
- Fluent level of English.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, in line with Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €85,000 annually (we do not have a commission or bonus scheme at Hotjar). Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer €50,000 to €85,000 annually
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 22, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page