Company Website: https://www.cactusglobal.com/
Remote Locations: Work From Anywhere Worldwide / 100% Remote Position
Job Type: Freelance
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 198,000 clients across 116 countries.
We are currently looking for researchers and editors who can provide detailed assessments on manuscripts (along the lines of journal peer reviews).
Our selection process involves just one online test. If you meet the benchmark, we will contact you within one business day, and you can start on assignments within a couple of days. Please access this link: http://bit.ly/ceflexjobs
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or face any problems while applying.
- Provide input in the form of peer review comments on manuscripts with the aim of highlighting improvements that the manuscript has to undergo and where it stands now vis-à-vis its chances of publication
- Prepare a detailed assessment on the above points in the form of a report
- Meet client deadlines
- Currently a tenure-track faculty member (Preferred)
- Experience serving as an invited peer reviewer with a journal or as a journal editor (Mandatory)
- Experience serving on faculty search committees and evaluating the research work of colleagues.(Preferred)
- Published manuscripts that you have authored or co-authored
- Phd Degree in one of the following subject Areas (Mandatory)
- Medicine / Medical Sciences
- Public Health
How To Apply:
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
And the following information:
- Experience as an invited peer reviewer: Please list the journals where you have been invited by the journal to peer review papers prior to acceptance for publication. (Along with the Impact Factor)
- Experience of evaluating academic or research work: by serving as a member of a tenure-track faculty search committee, tenure committee, promotion committee etc.
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Doctoral Degree
- Working Hours To Be Arranged
- Closing Date January 31, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email