(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
Our goal at Nash is to make trading, holding, and interacting with cryptocurrencies accessible to everyone. A critical part of that work is building secure and reliable systems and infrastructure. We are looking for a security engineer to help us develop and validate security solutions for our products and platform. You should be capable of writing high-quality code that addresses real-world engineering and security problems.
- Design, build, and maintain the security infrastructure at Nash.
- Develop secure systems for user authentication.
- Architect solutions that will advance internal security monitoring and controls for our exchange and settlement layer.
- Engage in test-driven development practices.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
- 3+ years engineering experience in a production environment.
- A deep understanding of public key cryptography and network protocols.
- Skill at finding flaws in software and communicating how to fix them.
- Extensive knowledge of Git.
- A strong portfolio of prior security projects.
We prefer but don’t require
- Experience working in remote teams.
- A history of contributing to open source software.
- Engineering experience with other financial software.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date May 7, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page