- Support and advise software engineering teams in the design of secure software.
Design and deliver shared libraries and services to support security requirements within our platform.
Work with 3rd-party partners to manage our ongoing penetration testing program.
Recommend and deploy tooling to manage security in the delivery pipeline as well as production systems.
- Engage with large customers as needed to advise them on security practices when deploying our solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve security issues in conjunction with software engineering teams.
- Participate in defining security-related end user features in the CircleCI product.
- Software development experience, interest and ability.
- Proficiency in one or more of: Clojure, Go, Java, C#, C, C++, Ruby.
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of security at multiple layers of abstraction, from operating systems to applications.
- Collaborative approach to mentoring software engineers on the development of secure code.
- Passion for modern software development and operation, including agile, CI/CD, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience with the specific security implications of operating in a cloud environment.
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
Enjoy flexibility in role and a desire to experiment with different approaches.
Excited by the ability to make significant impact in a growing company.
- A strong desire for continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in software, 2+ in security.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page