- Collaborate with data scientists to develop ML pipelines that can perform at scale.
- Understanding of tools and processes required to support live models.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Collaborate with data analysts to develop ETL pipelines tasks in order to facilitate extraction of insights from data.
- Spearhead, plan and carry out the implementation of solutions while self-managing.
- At least three years of professional experience developing data infrastructure solutions.
- Fluency in Python and understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- In-depth experience building scalable solutions in PySpark.
- In-depth expertise with Spark and EMR in order to tweak cluster for optimum performance.
- Passion for clean code and testing with Pytest, FactoryBoy, or equivalent.
- Astute ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- Working knowledge of Unix, Git, and AWS tooling.
- B.S. in Computer Science is a nice to have but we love professional experience even more than a degree.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 15, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page