- Has experience. The majority of our developers have more than 10 years of professional experience. One has published a book with the Pragmatic Programmers.
- Has won the Chicago Innovation Award and Harvard Business School New Venture Contest.
- Is remote friendly. We care about what you can accomplish, not where you choose to accomplish it from.
- Believes diversity is essential and strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates.
- Can articulate their values. You can read about our values at https://engineering.hubtran.com/2017/06/01/welcome-to-the-new-hubtran-blog.
- Pays well.
- Offers benefits including health insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, 401k, stock options, and more.
- Experienced. You have designed and implemented entire projects not just individual stories.
- Curious. You aren’t content with the status quo and know that we can always improve.
- Self-directed. You can work on your own while prioritizing tasks.
- Collaborative. You can work with others to improve a solution.
- Empathetic. Your designs are influenced by a deep understanding of the customers’ needs.
- A strong communicator. You will proactively communicate issues and trade-offs with team members to support alignment and fast decision making.
- Experience or strong interest in Machine Learning.
- Experience with functional languages like Elm, Haskell, OCaml, Elixir, or Clojure.
- Previous Logistics experience.
- Being in Chicago or Cincinnati.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and introduction to email@example.com.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 20, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email