- be responsible for the infrastructure of our award-winning appsused by millions of active users every day
- ensure reliability, scalability, and performance
- tackle problems relating to critical services and prevent problem recurrence
- maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
- solve challenges involving scaling, high availability, reliability, data pipelines, micro-services, and more in your day-to-day work.
- are comfortable building and scaling applications on one or more technologies that make up our stack: Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, PHP, Python, Redis, Memcache, Cassandra, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Gitlab, MQTT, Puppet, and more.
- can cross systems, DevOps, and application software boundaries.
- have experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware).
- are fascinated by the complex issues that arise as a result of operating large-scale systems and you understand that automation plays a critical role.
- are skilled working directly on the command line and you take pride in building internal tools to help your team be more efficient.
- love learning, enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet.
- love getting things done and you never give up, when it’s getting difficult. It’s a challenge to master every situation.
- speak and write business-fluent English
- a great work-life balance – work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results – not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit – we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours Flexible
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page