Senior Product Designer
(Remote Work In the US)
DocStation is a platform that makes it easy for pharmacists to transition away from dispensing pills to providing clinical care for patients. We built the platform with their workflow in mind as opposed to billing requirements, which plagues most of the industry/market. We’re also in a unique position because the majority of the tech innovation has happened at the Hospital/Health System level while pharmacy has been left in the stone age; which is a huge market opportunity as pharmacy starts to catch up.
We receive data from insurance claims on a daily, weekly, monthly cadence that we transform into patient profiles, medication lists, and insights in the UI in order to augment the clinical work of pharmacists to give them time back in their day. We have lots of data at our fingertips and we need your help presenting it to pharmacists so they can take even better care of their patients.
As an early designer, you’ll help establish a design system to tighten up our current product offering while setting the stage for where we’re headed in the next 6-12 months. We’ve got a clear path forward in terms of how we can continue to streamline a pharmacists workflow and give them time back in their busy schedules but we need your help to make sure we’re solving those problems in a foundational manner so we can continue to build on them.
You’ll set up processes that will enable us to not only solve small problems quickly but also to craft the future of DocStation. You’ll work in a collaborative environment, demonstrating empathy for our users while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering.
- Establish a design system that allows engineering to build quickly/efficiently.
- Work closely with pharmacists to design new features and iterate on the existing offering.
- Further establish the DocStation brand to allow for future product offerings.
- Improve the design/messaging of our marketing site.
- Design marketing strategies and materials for conferences/events.
- Compassion for pharmacists working in a busy setting.
- A collaborative spirit to work with and learn from the entire organization.
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, respect for others, modesty, and passion.
It’s a plus if you also have:
- Experience designing for complex products with large amounts of data to input and view.
- Experience using tools to collaborate with the rest of the company about designs (InVision, Marvel, Figma).
- HTML/CSS experience to contribute to building or modifying components.
- Medicare population & spend is set to double in the next 5-10 years.
- The US will be 100k primary care physicians short of what’s required by 2030.
- Patients are already seeing their pharmacist up to 32x a year when they’re only seeing their primary care physician 4x/year.
DocStation is a fully distributed company that offers a competitive salary and benefits.
If you don’t have healthcare experience but you’re still interested, please apply anyway!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
Specific Job Location
To be arranged
1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
not-required, Bachelor's Degree
To be arranged
April 10, 2019
Job Application Via
Custom Application Page