Senior Product Designer – Product Design: UX / UI
(Work Remotely in UK, Europe, or Australia)
* MUST BE LOCATED IN UK, EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA.
* Must be comfortable working in the Adult Niche space.
* Please include a link to your portfolio.
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
We are looking for a Senior Designer who can keep up with the fast pace of new features. Do you consider yourself top level designer who is ready to refine existing product and build a team within a high growth privately funded start-up.
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- You will be responsible for designing and launching new products.
- Optimizing existing products and maintaining a style guide.
- Working closely with both engineers and business development to create the best products.
- Open and honest remote working environment, where driven and passionate people are welcome
- Modern Design Portfolio
- Experience of working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong portfolio on Dribbble, which proves good UX/UI skills.
- Experience of managing other designers
- Proven experience of intricate interfaces, including mobile versions of websites and mobile apps.
- Strong skills in Sketch
- Good skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience working with Invision, Slack, Jira/Atlassian
- Good graphic skills
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Up to date understanding of best design practices and trends
- Ability to present critical design thinking to stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluent English
– 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
– Coworking allowance
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
Specific Job Location
UK, EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA.
Up to £150k per annum
1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
To be arranged
April 10, 2019
Job Application Via
Custom Application Page