Medium’s mission is to help people understand their world, while creating a level playing field that encourages ideas that come from anywhere. That mission hinges on Design. Designing a system that rewards quality in writing. Designing a service that curious minds will happily pay for. Designing a sustainable model for writers, thinkers and storytellers to share their work without compromising their integrity. Designing an experience that readers want to open everyday to learn more about the world around them from new and established voices.
We are building this future, one product release at a time, and we need product designers to help lead the way. As a design team, we work closely with engineers, product managers, product scientists, and user researchers to solve user problems, ship compelling experiences and understand their impact. We also work with, and learn from, each other. We move pixels and make prototypes, but first and foremost we think and we write.
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years experience as a digital product designer working in consumer mobile and web applications
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your best work
- You have demonstrated experience supporting the design process by creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, annotations and other deliverables
- You thrive when you’re working with a small team in an ever-changing environment. You are confident but willing to learn. We want to learn with you, and learn from you.
At Medium, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We value having a team that is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we continue to change the world of digital media. Medium is an equal opportunity employer
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 12, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page