Senior QA Analyst
* Work Remotely in North America / US or Canada *
- Lead the QA effort for an Agile software development team.
- Define and establish processes, templates, and standards related to software testing and continually improve the quality of the overall testing process.
- Coach and mentor QA team members on project specific software design and testing procedures.
- Work closely with team members to ensure our software is simple, intuitive, and accessible to people with varying abilities.
- Be an active participant in backlog grooming and sprint planning meetings.
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to determine the test strategy on a per sprint basis, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Create test plans to thoroughly cover testing scenarios for new feature work.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests.
- Communicate results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports.
- Manage a backlog of defects and ensure they are properly prioritized and resolved within a timely manner.
- Be a vocal advocate for software quality – raise red flags as needed, help manage the release schedule, and ensure everyone is adhering to the team norms.
- A QA pro with at least 3+ years’ experience in software testing – some experience with automation testing is a plus
- Familiar with Agile principles
- A super detail-oriented person who strives for perfection but recognizes it’s not always attainable
- A creative thinker who loves problem-solving and can formulate workable solutions
- A self-starter with the ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate flexibility
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- A hard-worker who takes ownership of (and pride in) their work
- A reliable team player who is okay with the crazy journey that is working for a startup
- A believer in the power of technology to better the healthcare system
- Able to work in the United States without any sponsorship
- Competitive salary
- Equity opportunities
- 401K with matching program
- Health insurance, life insurance
- An unmatched team!
How To Apply:
Click on Apply below to proceed a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date September 13, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page