Senior Sales Executive
(Work Remotely in the US)
At Quimbee, we are passionate about helping law students achieve academic and professional success. Now, Quimbee is creating the first job board designed specifically to connect law students with potential employers. To achieve this goal, Quimbee is looking to hire our first sales executive, who will be dedicated to helping us build relationships with law firms and other organizations interested in hiring law students. This position is 100% remote.
- Conducting market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Reaching out directly to law firms and other legal employers who may be a good fit for Quimbee, setting up meetings, giving demos, listening to their wishes and concerns, and selling recruiting solutions
- Curating and maintaining a list of customers and prospects
- Developing an organized, clear sales process
Who You Are
- You enjoy meeting and exceeding goals, and you’re not afraid of providing documentation of your efforts.
- You communicate clearly, effectively, and politely with your teammates. In fact, you believe in “overcommunicating,” because you understand that lack of communication is the root cause of a dysfunctional team. If something’s not working, you bring the issue to the team and work towards a solution.
- You’re comfortable with technology generally and eager to learn. You’re disciplined and motivated, the kind of person who doesn’t need someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re doing your job.
- You’re the consummate salesperson. You know that every no is one step closer to a yes.
- You’re a relationship-oriented, consultative seller. Even though your role will be focused on making the initial sale, you understand that first impressions can set the stage for long-term partnerships, and you act accordingly. You use calls to learn everything you can about prospective buyers.
- You’re excited about entering a new industry. The legal field is a unique creature and requires a unique approach to sales. You look forward to diving in and learning everything you can about legal recruiting.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. As Quimbee’s first salesperson, it’s up to you to develop our strategy in this market. In this role, you won’t be following the instruction manual—you’ll be writing it.
- You’re a master at using phone, email, social media, and other channels to generate leads and sales. You are creative at getting in touch—always individualized and never spam.
- You don’t lose your cool. You bring out the best in the people around you. You don’t take yourself too seriously. You can make and take a joke.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university is required; JD or MBA are preferred
- 7+ years of experience selling to human resources and recruiting professionals
- Telesales experience is required
- Extensive experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce, ACT!, and similar sales tools
- Native fluency in English
- Competitive compensation (salary + commission)
- 100% remote position (all you need is a computer and a high-speed internet connection)
- A chance to work with a team full of fun and brilliant people
- Healthcare coverage (including dental) for you and your family
- Untracked paid time off and sick leave
- 401(k) with company match
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location US, Remote
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page