- Say “Hi” every morning, say “Bye” every evening (bonus points if you use a truck load of emoji).
- Quick catch up with the team to sync up and refresh your vision of the big picture.
- Review a team mate’s pull request and provide constructive feedback for them to improve their code.
- Head down and deep dive into a complex problem, trying to find the most elegant solution.
- You’re a Software Engineer, you have Fullstack development experience.
- You have experience with Ruby (on or off of Rails), JS and React.
- You are programming language agnostic (but you have your preferences).
- You have knowledge of design patterns and when to apply them.
- You have an understanding of what it takes to run and scale a high throughput production site in terms of caching, queuing and messaging.
- You’re pragmatic on your job, you love to optimize for performance but you understand the cost-benefit of a solution.
- You love testing, you know pairing and code reviewing is about ensuring stuff works properly and a way to ensure quality and shared knowledge.
- You are comfortable and productive working 100% remotely.
- You have some basic devops skills and can handle Heroku fine.
- You’re a team player, you know when to ask for help and to give help, you listen to others and you give advice.
- You speak great English (we need to have a common language..) and you’re a good communicator.
- You have a good sense of humour and/or the ability to speak emoji!
- You’re curious and you like to learn new stuff.
- You live in Europe on a time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
How To Apply:
Send your application to email@example.com and include “Senior Software Engineer XI” in the title. Please also include your CV, a few words explaining why you think you’d be a good fit for Kyero, and a link to your Github profile or any other major platforms you think we should look at.
- Specific Job Location UTC-1 and UTC+3
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 22, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email