The position: You’ll work with our designers who will provide design direction. You’ll typically be the sole developer on your projects, taking full ownership of a project from a development standpoint. We are craftsmen/women. This is a position where your attention to detail and desire to do things right will be encouraged and rewarded.
- Freedom to really care about what you’re doing (we’re focused on quality)
- Freedom to work. We get out of your way and trust you to do what you do best.
- Freedom to own projects from a development standpoint
- Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we’re focused 100% on ecommerce and the Shopify platform)
- We’re selective about the clients we work with.
- Have digital agency experience
- 3+ years professional full time experience as a front end developer
- Experience building custom Shopify themes (beyond just modifying a theme).
- Deep knowledge of Shopify and Liquid.
- Deep appreciation for, and understanding of good web design. You don’t need to be a designer, but you should “get it.”
- Expertise in HTML/CSS/Sass/JS
- Familiar with OOCSS, SMACSS, or BEM
- Well versed in RWD techniques and mobile performance
- Comfortable with building front-end templates using JSON APIs
- Take pride in clean, readable code
- Live in North America.
- Desire to learn (curiosity)
- Passion for all things web
- Willingness to do things the right way (especially, late in the game when it’s hard)
- Easy and enjoyable to work with
- Have obsessive attention to detail
- Communicate well in writing
- Backend full-stack dev experience.
- Vacation: Two weeks paid vacation plus 7 paid holidays, and we also take off the week between Christmas and New Years.
- Remote work: Western North America is your office.
- Health insurance
- Yearly retreat: Each year we all gather as a team for a week somewhere fun to connect, learn, and have a lot of fun together.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 10, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page