Social Media Ads Specialist
(Work Remotely in Asia Pacific timezones)
In Marketing We Trust
The Position Summary
Title: Social Media Advertising Specialist
Location: Remote. Asia Pacific timezone
Reports to: Head of Growth
Works on: Company’s clients and projects
Key objectives: Build and manage social media campaigns across various platforms for Company’s clients
Experience required: 3+ years of related work experience in paid social
We are a digital analytics Agency and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun doing it in competitive environments such as finance, education, jobs, insurance, automotive and many more.
We strive on being an extension of our client’s team and providing tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This stops us from taking on board demoralizing projects and having us hating our jobs and our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seating at 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Advertising Specialist to join our growing team. You will work on multiple client projects in support of our broader team to contribute to and grow.
You will need a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify growth opportunities for our clients. You will support to develop and execute strategies and help turn those ideas in order to grow and scale the client’s paid media account.
The Specialist will collaborate across the organization, and own key agency relationships, developing ideas and strategy as it relates to paid social in conjunction with the rest of the team.
- Analyze performance data
- Set up, monitor & manage mid to large Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads campaigns; possibly support Google Ads too.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Drive clients social strategy forward with best practice
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate your ideas and concepts to all stakeholders, this could include both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of related work experience in paid social
- Working experience with Facebook Ads platform (FB & Instagram campaigns); experience with other social ads platforms such as Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, will be considered a plus
- FB management platforms such as Smartly a plus also
- Google ads & Bing experience not essential but another plus
- Good understanding of SEO and Web traffic metrics
- Clear understanding of how social media campaigns can be used in different parts of the funnel
- Detail oriented & organized
- Strong analytical skills
Attributes and behaviors we love to see
- A can-do attitude
- Ownership of your work
- Creative in context
- Results orientated
- Collegiate and supportive
- A sense of humor
Career progression is based on your ability to deliver and drive ideas and difference for both the client and the company, not your ability to play politics or by the cut of your suit (in fact, we have a no suit policy).
A highly collaborative remote working environment, where teamwork is championed, and ideas shared – you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as part of a remote team and in exchange for your hard work, we can give you a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business to achieve your lifestyle goals.
We even fly the team each year to our awesome TrustEDConf event. The last one was in October in Borneo.
An important point that is often overlooked: you will be truly part of a team. For most remote workers, you can easily feel isolated from what’s happening in the business. We take good care of our teammates. So much so that a person who joined our team late November told us recently that she has felt more part of a team, than when she was working in an office.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours Asia Pacific timezone
- Closing Date July 8, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page