- Design and develop software that compels people to engage with media.
- Build, optimize, and maintain an easy-to-use, powerful web application.
- Craft elegant solutions to challenging problems and actively look for ways to improve Uniregistry’s codebase.
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and in-depth code reviews.
- Work on a fast moving team that delivers on shared commitments.
- Work at all levels of athe web stack.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other developers.
- Innovate on new products and features that can reach millions of users.
- Help drive the direction of our growing architecture.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience with Relational Database Systems and SQL.
- Comfortable with version control system (GIT).
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies such as DNS, email, monitoring, information security and load balancing.
- Personal ownership of assignments and responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of core back-end technologies: Node.js or Python; REST APIs; and distributed architectures.
- Working knowledge of domain registry / registrar data protocols and extensions (XML / EPP) is a bonus.
- PostgreSQL (PL/PGSQL)
- Unix systems (Linux/Debian)
- Internet protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, REST)
- Proficient in programming languages (Perl, Python, C, PHP, Go)
- XML, JSON
- Messaging queues (RabbitMQ)
- We offer a relocation package to all new employees to the island!
- We provide our team members with fresh, local, organic gourmet breakfast and lunch. You won’t go hungry at Uniregistry!
- We pay 100% of the medical premiums for our team members and 50% premiums for their dependents.
- Onsite gym!
- Warm, and inviting work space with ergonomic desks that can raise and lower to maintain optimal health in an office environment.
- A competitive package is offered, commensurate with experience.
- The opportunity to live on a beautiful, developed Caribbean island and endless breathtaking sunsets!
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 7, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page