Software Engineer (Terraform Cloud)
* Work Remotely in the US, Canada, or Australia *
- Build, iterate on, and ship features to make working with Terraform Cloud a phenomenal experience for HashiCorp customers
- Contribute to various parts of our product, which consists of a Ruby on Rails backend, an Ember.js frontend, and distributed Go services
- Help own operations, reliability, availability, and security of the SaaS and private installations
- You have experience running, testing, and contributing to some of the following: a backend application (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Django, Express.js), a frontend application (e.g., Ember.js, React), distributed services (e.g., Go, Java)
- You have experience operating and maintaining production systems in a Linux and public cloud environment
- You are familiar with Terraform
- You are familiar with infrastructure management concepts and ecosystem
- You are familiar with distributed systems concepts
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, please apply anyway!
All work requires excellent written communication skills, remote work doubly so. For this reason, we require a cover letter for your application to be considered complete. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular! Specifics of your past experiences that are relevant to this role are great to include, too.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
How To Apply:
Click on Apply below to proceed a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location US, Canada, or Australia remotely
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date September 13, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page