We need a quality assurance engineer to better monitor every phase of our development process so as to guarantee best possible quality before new features are released.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
Directly reporting to our Lead QA engineer, your role will be to:
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle
- Estimate, plan and perform testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with engineering teams to identify testing requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Report on test activity
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 2+ years of similar professional experience
- Python (2+ years)
- Experience with any Continuous Integration technology
- Creative and critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Awareness of testing standards, quality processes, and QA related tools in market
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 26, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page