Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 5+ years of full-stack development, or in a similar role.
- You are experienced with modern JS development practices and frameworks including React / Redux and MobX. You’ve worked on JS projects at scale and feel confident solving complex problems.
- Excellent background in data structures, design patterns, and modern programming practices with more than 3 years experience.
- Experience with Node.js
- Solid understanding of MySQL
- Experience building and scaling web applications
- You believe in writing thorough unit and integration tests and have at least tried TDD. You like owning the quality of the code you write — QA doesn’t mean throwing it over the wall for someone else to test.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
Own Your Time
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travellers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We also will pay for a co-working space in case you feel like working outside of your normal setting.
We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
Care For Yourself
You’ll receive a health/wellness stipend that can go towards covering medical insurance, dental insurance or joining a gym!
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
Learn at your edges
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentorship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here. And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 1, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page