Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose-driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world-class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting-edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the project and its outputs are planned, managed, and delivered in accordance with agreed-upon workplans and objectives.
- Manage the development and execution of the overall project plan ensuring on time and on budget delivery.
- Foster cross-functional relationships to ensure project development and implementation includes agreement and buy-in from partners and key stakeholders.
- Lead the development and delivery of required training and/or training materials needed for successful project rollout.
- Lead the development and delivery of required reporting for successful project rollout, on-going project tracking, and/or post-rollout auditing.
- Management and resolution of Account Escalations to increase customer satisfaction and improve organizational execution.
- Lead projects in one or more of the following areas (including, but not limited to Support Marketing, RFP/Contract Review, Competitive IQ)
- Conduct data and trend analysis of support case metrics.
- Clear obstacles and ensure availability of resources for the project staff.
- Identify project staff competencies and work to close any gaps.
- Guide and direct the work output of project participants and provide evaluative feedback to those resources.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s in a Business or Technical field (Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, etc.).
- 4-6 years of experience in a Project Staff, Project Lead, Project Manager or PMO role.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office tools and Project Management tools.
- Must have a proven track record of managing several projects at the same time and keeping them on track.
- Experience with customer-facing, post-sales account management and/or customer escalation management.
- Salesforce experience or knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Power BI or other Data Visualization software experience or knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and/or Scrum methodologies a plus.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Feedback Management, Closed Loop or Customer Advocacy experience a plus.
- Experience in project management and process improvement involving cross-functional teams.
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Must possess strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong action plan development skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we’d love for you to apply!
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page