- Be on the front line interacting with our customers through Zendesk.
- Consistently deliver world-class support with empathy and understanding.
- Accurately identify, analyze, and resolve technical and non-technical issues in a timely manner.
- Thrive on problem-solving – with a huge range of customers using a complex product, it’s a crucial part of the job.
- Work on projects related to improving our support, processes, and self-service.
- Regularly interact with other departments including Product, Legal, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Represent the support team at a company level during weekly team meetings.
- Fluency in English, with flawless writing skills. If you also speak other languages, tell us! Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, and Japanese will be considered assets.
- Naturally empathetic and able to communicate in a way that empowers and never belittles.
- A preference for working in a strongly team focused and collaborative environment.
- Comfortable taking initiative and making decisions independent of others.
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast workplace environment.
- Desire to work in a caring, transparent, and giving work environment, in line with Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is $45,000 to $62,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer $45,000 to $62,000 annually
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 11, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page