We are seeking enthusiastic teachers who want to make an impact teaching English online to children around the world.
You will not only have a job that makes a difference, but you will also have a flexible way to earn extra money, make friends and meet new people from around the world.
Teaching online classes to young learners in Asia.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- The unrestricted right to work in the U.S, Canada or UK
- An English teaching certification, such as Trinity TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA
- A state teaching certification in ESOL
- Availability to teach during weekends
- Teaching experience with children between the ages of 3-9
- A genuine love of learning and teaching
- A quiet and professional-looking space
- A fast Internet connection, audio/video capability
- Salary of 15$ – 30$/hour based on the strength of your interview and teaching experience.
- The comfort of teaching online from home
- Training in current ESOL best practices
- A range of flexible teaching schedules to suit your availability
- Bonus systems to reward outstanding teachers
- A stimulating environment with engaging content that rewards curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity
How To Apply:
Please apply at the following link:
- Salary Offer 15$ - 30$/hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours Peak hours are 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM (EDT)
- Closing Date June 1, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page