Do you speak geek? Manning Publications has been teaching technical topics to software professionals for over two decades, and we believe our books and videos are the best in the business. We’re looking for a marketing specialist who can help promote our uniquely valuable products to developers, administrators, and other IT pros around the globe.
We require an experienced copywriter who can write interesting and effective copy for our products and marketing efforts. You must be highly skilled and completely comfortable writing about computer science topics. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Write engaging product descriptions and marketing copy that connects to our technical readers
- Contribute to email and social media marketing campaigns
- Introduce to the market new and innovative product lines
- Use data and research to optimize marketing content
- Communicate with our management and other team members about marketing goals and results
- Leverage cutting-edge developments in digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills (We want to see samples!)
- Self-starter able to multitask and ready to work in a fast-paced, remote environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- A sense of humor
Prior experience marketing technical products, particularly software products, is highly preferred.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter, your resume, and samples of your best copy writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with Technical Copy Writer in the subject line.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email