Technical Customer Support – 2+ years of experience in technical customer support at a SaaS company
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
Our Customer Success team is looking to hire someone who is resourceful and will use their troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat, and occasional phone calls.
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows
- Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
- Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge.
- You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support at a SaaS company, or similar
- Ability and desire to work shifts ranging from 9am-5pm PST and some weekends on a rotation
- Experience with ticketing/communication technology platforms, Zendesk preferred
- Highly detail oriented, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
- Language requirements: high level of English fluency (written and spoken)
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 9am-5pm PST
- Closing Date April 12, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page