Technical Support Analyst
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
- Help our users (primarily via Slack & Intercom) by solving problems, providing workarounds to issues and helping them get setup with our software.
- Communicate internally with our development and product teams, reporting the issues and concerns of our users.
- Help ensure the quality of our product by helping with testing, software documentation and providing suggestions for improvements.
- Use your creativity and resourcefulness to improve how we do support. This may include writing FAQs, setting up bots, making the most of our tools, etc.
- Top-notch communication skills. You’re patient. You can keep your cool when things get stressful. You’re a great writer.
- To be helpful, positive and empathetic. You’re not the type of person to get easily frustrated by others and you don’t take things personally.
- Technical skills -but maybe not a full-on programmer. You’ve probably done some web development, maintained websites and can understand its nuances (how to set up hosting, buy a domain name, etc). Bonus points for familiarity with the JAMstack, static site generators or Git.
How To Apply:
Please send your Resume to email@example.com.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 9, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email