Technical Support Supervisor
(Work Remotely in the US)
Why this job matters
At Bullhorn, our core purpose is delivering an incredible customer experience. The Technical Support Supervisor has the ability to make an impact on both internal and external customers by leading a team of analysts to deliver a superior support experience.
In the Technical Support Supervisor role, you will be responsible for managing a group of Bullhorn Support Analysts in order to assist the team and our clients in resolving technical and application related inquiries regarding Bullhorn’s software product. In assessing and improving support processes and metrics, including team performance and customer satisfaction, you will work to ensure that our core team of Analysts continues to deliver world-class technical and application support to Bullhorn’s dynamic and growing customer base.
- Managing the recruitment, training and development of the Technical Support team, ensuring world-class support for Bullhorn’s customers
- Providing leadership to the Technical Support team by mentoring Technical Support Analysts, particularly in the development of customer service, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Managing performance and growth plans of team members, working with them to develop and implement individual career development plans
- Effectively servicing client management escalations in line with accepted best practices and processes, collaborating with other departments on necessary next steps
- Developing, measuring and managing customer support metrics such as quality of service, close rates, response times, and teamwork
- Communicate and develop relationships with the Engineering and Technical Operations teams to prioritize and address high priority technical issues
- Identifying, managing and executing Technical Support strategic projects and initiatives
- You have 2+ year experience leading remote teams ideally in a customer or technical support setting
- You have demonstrated ability to lead a team in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to manage and implement change in a dynamic environment
- You have the ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence, displaying have superb listening skills, and verbal and written communication skills
- You have demonstrated expertise in improving and managing Technical Support processes and methodologies
- You have the ability to work efficiently and effectively under stress and within tight deadlines
- You have exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- You have the ability to develop a technical understanding of the supported Bullhorn solution
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly “First Thursday” social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 20, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page