(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
We are looking for an API Technical Writer to join our global team! The Technical Writer will be communicating complex information clearly, concisely and accurately. As a Technical Writer, your role involves contributing to the overall success of the product through writing high-quality technical API documentation for the development team.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality and easy-to-understand technical documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Bringing API portal alive and maintaining it
- 1-2 years of experience working in a technical position, preferably in software development
- Proficiency in technical writing
- Understanding of APIs
- Capable of producing consistent document on APIs and journey mappings
- Ability to quickly understand technical information and translate into well-structured documentation for technical audience
- A portfolio with writing samples demonstrating the above point
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s)
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date July 24, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page