Telephone Data Collectors
Work Remotely from anywhere in the US
We are seeking experienced at-home telephone data collectors to conduct phone interviews on a variety of subjects, such as education, the education, environment, health and transportation.
Candidates must be able to work 15-40 hours per week, during the following times: Evenings (6pm-12pm ET) and
Weekends (Sat. 10a-6pm ET, Sun.2pm-9pm ET).
- be 18 or older
- provide voice sample
- have strong computer skills
- have at least 6 months of prior survey data collection and/or inbound- outbound call center experience.
- Meet all of the following at Home Equipment requirements at the time of application:
- Landline phone service
- Not permitted:
- Cell phones
- Satellite internet/phone service – such as Dish Network
- features (e. g. call waiting, voice mail, call forwarding, etc.) must be disabled during working hours
- long distance service is NOT required
- A corded telephone with a hands-free corded headset (cordless phones and Bluetooth headsets are not permitted)
- A reliable Windows-based (Windows 7 or later) PC computer, and ability to upgrade as security and operational requirements change
- anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed with current and updated virus definitions
- Internet Explorer (IE) installed – most current non-beta version
- up-to-date Shockwave and Acrobat Reader software installed (can be downloaded for free)
- regular in-home access to a printer
- a wired high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber optic only) with a minimum of 10 mbps download speed
- Connection must be hard-wired with ethernet cable connection during working hours. Use of wireless routers, WIFI, not permitted
- a webcam with video and audio functionality that can be connected to your work computer (ability to set up a Skype account and install appropriate software for homework environment verification)
- a quiet private and secure workspace to conduct interviews (does not have to be a dedicated office, but work environment must be quiet and secure during work hours, including training)
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your application!
- Specific Job Location in the US remotely
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours Evenings (6pm-12pm ET) / Weekends (Sat. 10a-6pm ET, Sun.2pm-9pm ET).
- Closing Date December 7, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page