About Tollanis Solutions
Tollanis Service Desk is a fast growing service from Tollanis Solutions Inc, that is revolutionizing support for businesses. Tollanis Service Desk provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. Using the industry-leading platform, Zendesk, the Tollanis Service Desk helps companies manage support relationships effectively, track application health and transform the way organizations think about support. The company has offices in Florida and India.
The L1 – Support Agent is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the Tollanis Service Desk platform to customers across the World through email, phone interactions, chats, desktop sharing with customers and by using our incident tracking system built on Zendesk. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our Tollanis Service Desk platform. The job involves handling and resolving complex technical and functional queries from customers across the globe.
- Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Resolving the issues through Phone, chat and email communication channels.
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L2, L3 and L4 Support organizations.
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues.
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
- Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering (or related technical discipline preferred)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in L1 technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Native or Exemplary English speaking skills
- Good debugging skills
- Passion to be a part of a hard working and winning team
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment and provide weekend coverage, if needed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Strong documentation skills
- Familiarity with Zendesk & RingCentral applications
- Working knowledge of SQL, Java related technologies
Shift: 24X7 Shifts (Morning,Afternoon & Night shifts)
Location: Work from Home (we are a remote first organization)
Individuals seeking employment at Tollanis Service Desk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Salary Offer Please note your expected compensation when applying
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours Flexible with Shifts covering 24/7
- Closing Date February 28, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks We are a remote first organization and the role is as a Contractor; it is a Full-time, long term role.