Company Website: https://wavel.ai/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Freelance
As a proof-reader, you are required to make a “quality-check” on given transcriptions and find out any errors occurred that are made by the transcription or by the system AI machine algorithm. This job involves reviewing drafts of written transcriptions. Proof-readers will work remotely on a freelance basis. A key part of this job is to spot any inaccuracies and errors which are incurred and report to the transcription team and also provide some feedback on the work done. This job is well suited to people who are detail-oriented, have excellent proctoring skills, and can communicate well, both verbally and over email.
- To check transcripts match the original audio and reviewing drafts.
- To check for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
- To check for any dialogue errors and also to make sure the dialogues match the same person who has told it in the video.
- When you identify any errors, you are required to mark them using a recognized set of symbols and definitions.
- Providing any feedback to better improve the accuracy of our machine learning algorithm.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION :
- PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED!
- As a proof-reader, you should be scrupulous about detailed work.
- You should possess a high level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and should have a very good understanding and concentration on long spells and synonyms.
- You should have an excellent ability to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical, and should have a very good understanding and concentration on long spells and synonyms.
- As there is no requirement for a certain degree of graduation level, it would be great if you have taken any international or national level English language certification example – TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
- Your extra computer skills will really add a good hold on this job as transcriptions are from audio to text.
- You should have good judgment skills, and to gauge which changes are necessary.
An online spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and communication test will be administered as part of the screening for this position.
- Salary Offer $10-15 per hour
- Experience Level Entry Level, Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible hours
- Closing Date April 30, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page