We are hiring transcribers to work for OAK
Our OAK Transcription project is back!
One of our most popular projects, participants working on OAK must transcribe audios, following some instructions that our team will provide.
The content of the audios varies from economic, politic, education etc. So, it is paramount that the applicant has a wide knowledge of the culture and the language of the country.
The transcriptions will help create better and more accurate captions in different software programmes.
- You are a native speaker of one of the following languages: Danish, Swdish, Norwegian (Bokmal), Finnish
- You have access to a computer and some headphones.
- You have good transcription skills. Previous experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- You can commit to a minimum of 3 hours per day. We offer flexible schedule and more hours if you request it.
We pay per hour of audio. It takes an average of 7-8 hours to transcribe one hour of audio.
Other important information:
We offer a flexible schedule: You are expected to work a minimum of 3 hours a day, but you will decide how and when you complete the hours.
We will provide guidelines and instructions, so you understand what to expect and what to look for during your transcription.
Please, use the link below to access the application page:
- Salary Offer TBD
- Experience Level Entry Level, Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours flexible
- Closing Date June 30, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page