Help others travel the world.
We have hundreds of people visit our sites each day with ideas and dreams about traveling the world. Your job is to talk with them to help them turn their dream into real travel plans. Use your travel experience and collaborative skills to help them craft an awesome flight package which they can buy.
To do this job well, you must learn how to use modern travel agent tools (we use the Amadeus GDS) and also learn the details of international airfare for getting the best quality and price for flights. We will help you train via classes and an apprenticeship. You will partner with an experienced travel planner to start.
Pay starting at $2000 USD, plus uncapped commission. Work with a friendly and experienced team, such as with Daniel. We currently have 10 travel planners. There is a separate support staff that handles passenger calls while they are traveling.
Job Responsibilities& Requirements:
- You have traveled to 5 or more countries
- You like talking with people (and listening!)
- You like learning the details of travel planning
- You take initiative
- Excellent written and spoken English
In this position, you work from a location of your choosing. You provide your own work area, computer and internet connection. You must have an excellent internet connection that supports video and audio calls. The core hours for the company are 7:00 am-10:00 am PT.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 26, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page