- Smarthinking, a Pearson service unit, is hiring an experienced, educated individual to serve as a part-time online tutor in one or more of the following subjects: Payroll Accounting, Gov’t/Nonprofit Accounting, Corporate Tax, Individual Income Tax, Auditing, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Intermediate Accounting.
- Smarthinking provides online tutoring to support colleges, universities, high schools, and individuals.
- Online lead tutors work to ensure the tutoring team is delivering a high quality service for students at various academic levels as they master accounting concepts.
- Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify.
- All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- At Pearson and within Smarthinking, we work to facilitate a culture of professional reflection and consistent quality among our teams of tutors.
- A tutor can work from any location with computer and reliable high-speed Internet access.
- Advanced coursework or graduate degree in business or accounting.
- College-level teaching or tutoring experience in one or more of these accounting subjects, preference given for individuals with CPA, CMA or advanced teaching experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- An enthusiasm for online education and a passion for helping students master accounting concepts.
- This is a remote position that will require tutors to work out of a location with reliable access to a computer and the Internet.
- Candidates must reside in the United States and, if hired, be able to provide documentation regarding eligibility to work in the United States.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page