Conversocial is a fast-growing SaaS leader for Social Customer Service that enables businesses to deliver customer service over social media at a large-scale. Deployed across contact centers for hundreds of major retailers, banks, telcos, and other brands; Conversocial enables them to manage the high volumes of service questions, complaints and other issues through Facebook, Twitter and other Social channels.
As a UX Designer at Conversocial, you will work closely with the Product, Development and Design teams to create industry leading customer support products. Your design work will be instrumental in shaping the current and next-generation of Conversocial products.
As part of the Product Design team you will be responsible for developing a strong empathy for our users and envisioning how they will use and experience our products. Achieving this goal requires you to work alongside designers, product managers and developers during the design process – from creating user flows and wireframes to developing and testing interactive prototypes.
Working on projects across a range of B2B and B2C product areas you’ll need to have the ability to respond to an ever-changing and fast moving environment. You’ll be working closely with our customers as well as the rest of the team to develop the most useful and usable product experiences.
- Help to define the user model and user experience for new and existing Conversocial products and features.
- Develop detailed concepts, storyboards, user journeys, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work with product managers and designers to conduct customer studies of prototypes and existing interfaces and iterate designs based on test results.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Plan and conduct usability testing.
- Draw upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary.
- Create concise and clear documentation, where appropriate.
- Work in fast-paced design sprints from ideation to implementation.
- Meet deadlines while handling multiple projects.
- Be a strong and vocal user advocate.
- 4+ years experience working on web-based apps in product development teams.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables is a must.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with developers.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- Comfortable with change and working with multiple cross functional teams and projects.
- Experience developing basic interactive prototypes.
- Skills in Design/IA/UX tools such as Adobe Suite, Sketch and Balsamiq.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about design and technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc) or a similar subject.
- UI/Visual Design skills are highly desirable.
- Experience in Data Visualisation is desirable.
- Ability to travel abroad.
At Conversocial we focus on delivering real value to our clients: they use our software every day to delight their customers. We work closely with our customers to understand what users need and design and implement pragmatic solutions. We care about fostering a positive work environment.
We are respectful and trusting, and take our work seriously but ourselves less so.
You will get plenty of opportunities to discuss progress with managers and senior management via 1:1s, company updates or just over the water cooler!
We treat our team well @Conversocial – here are a few of the perks:
- Remote Working
Whilst our Product and Design teams are based in our Central London Offices, many of the team work remotely on a regular basis. This is something we encourage and we ensure tools enable this.
We want our people to learn and grow so provide everyone conference allowances and unlimited books
- Generous Holiday
Staying on your “A” game is important so taking the time to recharge the batteries is catered for.
- Team Lunch
We get together every Monday for a team lunch.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position!
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 29, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page