- Plan and write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touch points including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, chatbots, and help).
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
- Participate in brainstorms to improve site storytelling and functionality.
- Work collaboratively with the digital design team to prototype, wireframe, and test new features and content.
- Maintain and evolve I Want What It’s Worth content standards, including voice and tone.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.
- At least 4 years of in-product writing (UI, notifications, error messages, tooltips, etc.)
- A portfolio of UX Writing work submitted with your application.
- Experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
- A passion for language and for creating elegant user experiences.
- A deep understanding of UX and how copy and design support each other.
How To Apply:
Apply using the Custom Application URL
Also, you’ll need to send a link to your portfolio or a published example of your work.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 9, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page