Wings4U is a global 100% remote B2B marketing agency. We are looking for a gifted storyteller in APAC capable of scripting and storyboarding video stories. Strong candidates will have hands-on experience in video production in B2B environment with keen interest to work within a remote team.
At Wings4U, we give wings to people we work with and help each other maintain a work-life balance. Working remotely, with a global team of video directors, producers and crews, you are encouraged to grow personally and professionally. This is an opportunity to work with global and regional clients, telling their fantastic success stories through video.
Previous experience in scriptwriting and video production is necessary. Experience with customer stories and case studies is a great benefit.
- Works under the supervision of the APAC Project Manager to conceptualize, develop, write and storyboard customer success videos (scripting story narrative, interview questions, conceptualizing b-rolls and transitions between speakers, b-rolls).
- Researches and collects information to develop script content according to the client’s brand guidelines and story messaging, scouts (research, interviews, on-site scouting, where applicable) possible filming locations.
- Where applicable, supervises video filming and coordinates story narrative.
- Collaborates with video crews through pre-production, filming, post-production, to ensure the right story is told in the final video.
- Pre-production: Defines ‘moments of impact’ in the script and provides references to how they can executed visually
- Filming: Works with the production crew during interviews to ensure ‘moments of impact’ are brought to life through verbatim and visuals
- Post-production: Transcribes the interview and develop the commentary to be used
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities
- Strong storytelling skills, in written and visual form, ability to express and present concepts to clients and team.
- Native / fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Organizational and time management skills
- Loves to work remotely and with remote teams
- Specific Job Location Throughout All The Asia Regions
- Salary Offer Discussed over interview.
- Experience Level 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours n/a
- Closing Date March 11, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page