Virtual Executive Assistant
We’re looking for a talented Virtual Executive Assistant to help bring our ideas to life.
If you love the idea that your work is responsible for helping businesses grow, creating thousands of jobs,
and impacting the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world then read on…
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Attention to detail – You obsess over the details and love doing things the right way
- Strong listening skills – You like to listen more than you speak.
Do your friends tell you that you’d make a great therapist? Awesome.
- Great ability to focus – You can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted
- Reliable – You can be counted on to get things done, on time,
without reminders and hand-holding
- Accuracy – You turn in complete work, with correct grammar and no typos
- Strong follow through – You love checking things off your to-do list
- Calm under pressure – You can manage multiple tasks and keep them all moving forward
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – You communicate clearly and concisely and people understand what you have to say
- Organizational and project management skills – You hold people accountable so that things move forward
- Tech-savvy – You are great with computers and can create documents and spreadsheets with ease… you learn how to use new technology quickly
- Great Researcher – You love to research topics and know how to evaluate the sources
- Resourceful – If asked to do something you have never done before, you can figure it out on your own
- Intuitive – You get what people are saying. When you take notes or create documents from recordings, you convey the tone and intention in writing
Things You Might Do
Here are some things you’ll likely work on:
- Write and document company processes and procedures
- Follow and help implement those procedures
- Create flowcharts from audio and video files
- Be on team calls, or listen to recordings of team calls, and take notes on key points, promises and action items
- Coordinate with team members and outside vendors to make sure things are completed
- Research topics and provide recommendations based on that research
- Create docs in Google Docs and spreadsheets in Google Sheets
Location: This is a remote position – so you get to work from home, your couch, a coffee shop or wherever you feel most productive!
You don’t have to be located in the USA, you just have to be talented!
Our team members are located in Argentina, Venezuela, Panama, Philippines, and United States.
- Pay weekly
- We pay bonuses for great work
- We give pay increases based on performance
- Wage/Salary based on experience and expertise
- Work 10-25 hours per week to start
How to Apply
Applying is simple. We have 3 phases of the application process. You can complete each phase as we evaluate the results, or you can binge Netflix-style, and complete all phases back-to-back.
- Application: If you are interested in this position, and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please complete this Google Form. This application to take 1 – 2 hours to complete. We look forward to seeing you shine!
- Evaluation: We typically review applications within 48 hours and then send you the link to the first of two skills tests. If you are a go-getter, you can follow the link to Phase 2 as soon as you complete the initial application.
- Phase 2 – Basic Skills: This is a basic skills test and should take 1 – 2 hours to complete. We look forward to seeing what you’ve got!
- Phase 3 – Advanced Skills: This is an advanced skills test and should take 2 – 4 hours to complete. This is a great time to show off your skills!
- Final Decision: Once you have completed all the phases, we will evaluate your results. You are going to hear back from us, even if we don’t seem like a good fit.
About Man of Systems
Gonzalo Paternoster is the founder of “Man of Systems”, and is one of the most in-demand outsourcing and systems trainers in the world. For the past 20 years, he has helped over 4,000 entrepreneurs and business owners from 57 countries create and implement systems and processes in their businesses that have transformed the way they work, saving them time and money.
We believe every team member at Man of Systems plays a critical role in fulfilling the mission of our company:
“To help entrepreneurs and business owners around the world grow their businesses, and create outrageous success & freedom!”
We believe that a willingness to go outside the box and do things that nobody else in the industry is doing, will be a major factor in the growth and success of the company.
We believe when a team is given a clear plan of action – with simple steps to follow, they can implement it with lightning speed.
We believe simplistic proven strategies always trump complex theories.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe diversity is the key to a successful organization. We don’t hire people who are just like us. Instead, we bring in people who enhance the team by being brilliant in our weakest areas.
Congratulations you made it to the end! We look forward to learning more about you.
- Salary Offer Depends on Experience
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s)
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours Flexible
- Closing Date July 31, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page