Virtual Executive Assistant 20+ hours/week SYMO Global
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Symo Global (https://symoglobal.com/homepage) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
The SYMO Global team helps businesses find a China or Taiwan based supplier for a specifically targeted product. Our mission is to expand the level of professionalism, timing, effectiveness, and security of our client’s China side supply chain.
We’re looking for a Great Virtual Assistant to support our CEO. You’ll be the quintessential admin, working on tasks such as managing his email inbox and travel, helping with webinar launches, learning how to clear customs on inbound shipping containers, and more.
We’re looking for an Assistant who will be a good representative of our high touch, high caliber brand and who possesses the following qualities:
- People-oriented — provides a warm professional experience over the phone.
- Has a good balance of administrative and marketing experience.
- Very flexible, takes last minute changes in stride.
- High standards of excellence.
- An action taker, quick thinker and glass half-full individual.
- An eye for detail and quality. Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to spot typos, grammatical errors, and the smallest formatting mistakes with ease.
- Experienced with coordinating and delegating many moving parts.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, and growth-oriented.…
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Loads of common sense.
- Highly collaborative.
- Champion at meeting deadlines.
- Quick on your feet and able to fill in the gaps without a lot of details.
Experience with enterprise resource planning software such as Oracle, SAP a BIG plus!
- Google Drive (Mail, Sheets, Docs)
- Camtasia or similar tool
- Project management tool such as Aweber, Trello, (we use Parsimony.com)
- CRM such as Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Ontraport.
- The position will begin at around 20 hrs per week and expected to increase to 30-40 hours within 3-6 months.
- This is an independent contractor position with a long term contract (3+ years)
- The starting pay rate for this position is $17/hr.
How To Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact Symo Global directly. Thank you.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in The Symo Global position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your executive assistant experience. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: How you would rate your usage of apps and software in work on a scale of 0-10, and why you chose that rating. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: What you find interesting about Symo Global’s business. Be specific. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, and why a new position interests you. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
1) the Symo Global motto.
2) a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.
- Salary Offer 17 / Per Hour
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 20+ hours/week
- Closing Date December 16, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email