Company Website: https://coalitiontechnologies.com/
Remote Locations: US, Anywhere
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, remote
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
We consider each and every applicant who applies to work with us. While we encourage in-house employees, roughly 70% of our teamwork remotely thanks to Time Doctor, a time tracking software. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal skills, well-spoken, clear and direct
- Excellent written skills, able to catch grammatical and spelling errors
- Highly ethical and trustworthy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Extremely well organized and able to help others be the same
- Willing to do entry level bookkeeping, work hard, and learn
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As an administrative assistant, you will be assisting the CEO and other departments with one-off tasks such as quality assurance testing, writing blog posts, organizing files/information, etc
- Working in departments (SEO, recruiting, digital production, etc) as needed
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Managing calendars and special events
- Answering phones
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.
How To Apply:
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry Level, Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified, High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 9:00 am to 6:00 PM PST (some flexibility)
- Closing Date September 30, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page