Tollanis Solutions Inc is a global Managed IT Service provider with the mission of empowering change through process and people. Tollanis provides both the technological tools and the expertise that allows organizations to thrive. Our trademarked Synergist Framework allows organizations to create meaningful change by focusing on process and people. We are a global team with offices in North America and India.
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating world class websites for our own brand as well as our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with Marketing & Sales teams to ensure a seamless client journey.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shopify and HubSpot experience a plus
What We Offer
- Work from Home – we are a remote first organization
- Ability to advance in a fast growing IT startup
- Competitive salary paid in USD
Individuals seeking employment at Tollanis Solutions, Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Salary Offer Please note your expected compensation in the application.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 9 to 5 US Eastern Timezone
- Closing Date February 28, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks We are a remote first organization and the role is as a Contractor; it is a Full-time, long term role.