Do you have a heart for serving? Do you strive to do things the right way? Do you
consistently learn and reinvent yourself? Do you thrive independently and still play
well with others? If your answers are yes, then keep reading…
We are looking for an experienced Website Designer to join our team and delight our clients
with awesome website design and online creative. You will help maintain and extend our
existing products as well as create new sites.
InteractRV has been serving the recreational vehicle industry since 2001.
Privately held, no debt, and profitable with 35+ professionals all working
remotely. Positioned in our industry as the premier partner provider of web
technologies, digital marketing success, and Internet business development;
we are passionate about helping our clients, innovative with product/service
offerings, and technologically progressive.
Working remotely is in our DNA, it’s how we’ve done business since day one. Over time we’ve
put tools and processes in place and developed an environment to help us work independently
yet thrive together as a team. For more information visit www.interactrv.com.
● Create web page layouts/designs and online creative that thrill clients.
● Update existing websites, website graphics, and ad campaign graphics as needed.
● Build fully responsive and user-friendly websites within a powerful CMS.
● Collaborate with account managers and your team as necessary.
● Apply retail digital advertising and UI/UX design principles as appropriate.
● Present opportunities/strategies that create visible value to clients.
A culture to growth with…
● You’ll be joining our talented USA remote-working Design Team.
● Full-time W2 employee 100% telecommute position.
● No more fighting traffic, filling up the tank, or water cooler politics.
● Salary based on ability and experience.
● Pay increases, bonuses, and profit sharing based on performance.
● Generous holiday/vacation pay.
● Investment account 3% company match.
● $500 annual personal improvement benefit. (ie. fitness classes, guitar lessons, etc..).
● Company provided computer, software, and tools to complement your abilities.
● A productive and rewarding working environment.
Your personality and character …
● Have an optimistic attitude about life.
● Enjoy producing independently and also contributing as a teammate.
● Desire to learn new things, accept feedback, and grow in your capabilities.
● Be determined to achieve success with integrity.
What we are looking for…
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop. Working knowledge of Illustrator a plus.
● Efficient with principles of design, especially UI/UX, responsive design, and optimized
● Mastery of HTML and CSS, and working knowledge of jQuery.
● Familiar with current web design trends and techniques, especially responsive design.
● Ability to create or obtain graphics for websites and ads, such as icons, user interface
elements, and photographs.
● Team player with at least 2 years of serious experience building websites.
● Desire and ability to communicate with teammates, learn new things, accept feedback,
and grow in your design capabilities.
● An impressive portfolio including original concepts and designs.
We are looking for a great attitude, appreciation for camping, and solid graphic design
comprehension. If you’ve got it … apply!
Position only available to applicants residing in or relocating to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Wisconsin. Contractor status may be considered for the right candidate residing anywhere in the USA or Canada. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply:
If you have the talent and confidence in your abilities … and if telecommute / work from anywhere fits your personality … send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief note explaining why you’re interested in joining the InteractRV team. Any references to portfolio, websites, or design libraries you have is a plus.
- Specific Job Location Pacific Time Zone (USA)
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 25, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email