- Proficient in WordPress (basics like knowing how to update content)
- Experience with Trello & Slack a plus
- Experience in managing website development tasks a plus
- Ability to determine project scope and technical requirements of site builds
- Ability to monitor and manage web team and process efficiently
- Ability to manage client expectations/communication and meet deadlines set
- Ability to perform high-level quality assurance across platforms
- Excellent problem-solving skills to guide developers and internal team
- Knowledge of latest conversion optimization design and user experience
- Accepts ownership of website management process and looks for new opportunities to improve overall process.
- US Based – You must be based in the US– Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re outside the United States.
- We work 7:30am-4:30pm MST.
- This will be an hourly position. Project load may vary but will begin at a part-time basis of 10-15 hours. With proficiency and a good work ethic, this will increase as the need arises.
- Pay – $20-$25 DOE
- Moving Fast – We will be moving fast with this position so please have availability to start right away.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer $20-$25 DOE
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 7:30am-4:30pm MST
- Closing Date February 14, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email