Company Website: https://aira.io
Remote Locations: US
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time
Aira is an information-providing service that empowers individuals who are blind or visually impaired to live with greater freedom and independence. We want you to join our growing network of Aira agents! Regardless of your current stage in life, becoming an Aira agent is an incredibly fulfilling career with a flexible schedule.
As an Aira agent you simply log onto our specialized dashboard from your personal computer at home and begin answering live video calls from our Explorers. Every day, the scenarios are varied and unique – you could help them shop, read books to their children, cook meals, or navigate to locations in their daily lives.
- People who are enthusiastic, eager, and well-spoken.
- People who love to search the web and find the best, most relevant information.
- People who can multitask while remaining focused and calm.
- People who can work through complicated tasks and technical difficulties.
- People located in the United States.
- A personal computer, our dashboard is NOT compatible on tablets or smartphones, and a great internet connection.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- Must be a high school graduate, some college preferred.
- A quiet place from which to work free from family, friends, pets, etc.
A computer with:
- A minimum of a CPU 4 CORE.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM.
- A minimum of 40 GBS available disk space.
- A Windows or Mac computer using Windows 10 or Mac OS Sierra, respectively.
- Internet with a minimum speed of 25 MBPS.
- Military experience or Military spouse.
- 2 years or more of secondary education.
- Experience working with the Blind and Low Vision community.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States Remotely
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours flexible schedule.
- Closing Date April 30, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page