Bilingual Customer Support Agent
(Work Remotely in Asia Pacific /
Bilingual Japanese-English or Chinese-English )
Strikingly.com is looking for Bilingual (Japanese-English speaking) and (Chinese-English speaking) support agents, or “Happiness Officers”. We are growing fast. We’re looking for people who can get things done, communicate well, and ask questions when they’re unsure. That last part is important– be able to learn fast but also say “if I had to guess, I would say…”
This is a chat and email-driven customer service role — A big part of your role will be to respond immediately, guide, delight, and console users who come in with questions and ideas! You’ll reference our support site, ask questions, and explain step-by-step. You’ll answer questions about setting up their own URL, getting student discounts, checking for bugs, making their page look great, e-commerce and form solutions, and more.
You’ll also translate our product to Japanese/ Chinese . You’ll be given the tools to do so easily, and you translate regularly, and moderate others’ translations.
- Great Chinese and English communication skills, both written and oral
- Great Japanese and English communication skills, both written and oral
- Should love making customers happy!
- Should have the ability to assess each customer’s issues
- Knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
- Is a logical thinker
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Has good accurate records keeping
- Must be a good team player
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Domains, SEO and Analytics is a plus!
- Must be able to work remotely and full-time (at least 40 hours per week)
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours at least 40 hours per week
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page