The Customer Happiness and Billing specialist is responsible for assisting in on-boarding, educating, and supporting our customers from pre-trial inquiries all the way to subscription and beyond. You will also be responsible for helping and guiding our customers with everything insurance and claims billing related. This position requires you to be able to work from 8 am to 5 pm US Central Time.
The position will require relationship management and communications with customers through calls and tickets. Often, you will be required to remotely help a customer by sharing screens and walking them through the application. The goal is to solve any problems the user has as it relates to using the software and setting up their accounts to submit claims smoothly.
You also act as the customers’ liaison with the product team to pass on unique use cases and challenges you see customers experiencing, and how we can help resolve them. You will also use your interactions with customers to help the marketing and sales team in explaining the problems TheraNest helps solve and the key questions and concerns you hear from customers.
- Ability to self-manage your own time and be self motivated.
- Assimilate information quickly.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone for long periods of time.
- Experience with insurance claims and billing. A plus if billing experience is related to mental and behavioral health.
- Excellent communication skills in English. You need to be able to concisely express your thoughts in writing. Clear writing is required. Blogging experience is a plus.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, live chat, occasionally on social channels.
- Patience and empathy must be your strong suit.
Not For You
- If you need to always be told what to do. Even if you’re great at implementing but can’t self-direct, you will not be happy in this position.
- You’re not comfortable with working in a distributed team and communicating with tools like Hipchat, Slack, etc.
- If you just hate it when your plans for the day get disrupted.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Book and training reimbursement.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Gym stipend
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location USA (Central Time)
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 8 am to 5 pm US Central Time
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page