An immediate opportunity exists for a candidate with solid experience in digital content editing and management to join our team. Due to an unprecedented period of growth, we have a LONG-TERM CONTRACT position opportunity in the SAN JOSE, CA or RALEIGH, NC areas for a DIGITAL CONTENT EDITOR.
The selected resource will work with internal teams to complete the following:
- Read and edit security-related content for grammar, style, and clarity to maintain the quality of customer-facing content, as well as ensuring that the content meets customer expectations through adherence to appropriate style guides and consistency of delivery
- Edit and publish final versions of security documents and collateral on-line using the publishing feature in the Threat Vector Correlation Engine (TVCE), an in-house content management tool that determines where and how content appears, including its association to related security materials
- Editing technical white papers and presentations and coach peers or extended team members on basic writing skills and usage of style guides
- Collaborate with engineering colleagues to verify technical details which may be unclear to end users (customers or customer-facing employees)
- Work with other technical editors and extended team members to maintain and enforce document style and formatting rules
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, General Business or related field
- Minimum 2-years in digital content with hands-on experience developing, editing and managing diverse content and materials.
- Proven experience writing and editing marketing material, including presentations, collateral, timelines, and other documents in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing and applying style guides and release standards
- Proven experience developing a positive working relationship with peers and management and working with diverse business and technical user groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skillsThis position is available for candidates able to work on-site in SAN JOSE, CA or RALEIGH, NC. Remote/telecommuting is available for qualified candidates.
Please submit resumes in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.
EXPERIS IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page