We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they are most committed to supporting.
Beyond apps and interfaces, Givelify is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
We are an ethnically and culturally diverse team of scrappy and professional, passionate people, dedicated to the mission of designing beautiful products that celebrate the joyous act of giving. As a company we value teamwork, open communication, transparency, and a great work ethic. We support our team by promoting flexibility and encouraging life-long learning and professional development opportunities. We are intrinsically motivated by remaining true to our company values, setting and exceeding audacious goals, and staying energetic about our team and our products.
We’re looking for a rockstar graphic designer and visual communicator to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience designing for a variety of projects and clients.
Your responsibilities will vary from day to day and are never boring! One day you may be collaborating with sales and marketing team members to conceptualize graphics, layouts, and messaging for print collateral; and the next day you may be working on developing an exciting new user interface or brand video that elicits joy and engages our users. Whatever the project, you’ll be tasked with turning complex concepts into simple and visually compelling stories.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience (must submit portfolio or link to work)
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Contemporary, user-centric design aesthetic with an eye for typography, color palettes, and layout hierarchy
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign specifically)
- Ability to to take design concepts/briefs and build on/implement (concept to completion)
- Interpret branding guideline faithfully with the capacity to help mature the brand when needed
- Some HTML/CSS experience (working with email template editors and WordPress website graphics)
- Copywriting and copy editing
- Final Cut Pro/video editing
- Motion graphics conceptualization and design (After Effects or Motion)
- Experience with Sketch a plus (design, asset/library management, and exporting assets)
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page