Timescale is seeking a talented designer with heavy web and illustration experience to join our team. You are equally passionate about UX/UI design as tasks related to illustrations for blog posts or designing environmental pieces for conference booths. You will work closely with our other designer to maintain and develop the Timescale brand and its assets. You should have strong experience designing for the web and print and at least a working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
This is a full-time position in Los Angeles or remote.
Please include an online portfolio or work samples.
- Play an integral role in shaping & evolving the look and feel of the Timescale brand.
- Designing assets to be used across several mediums.
- Concepting and refining the user experience/interface for the Timescale web properties.
- Frequent creation of editorial style illustrations to be featured with blog content.
- Work with marketing, development, and the co-founders to provide a clear and helpful experience with the Timescale product.
- Be an enthusiastic and personable teammate, open to receiving and providing design critique, and enjoy collaborating, checking ego at the door.
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design
- A hands-on creatortaking an initiative to identify needs across multiple teams as well as executing the solutions to completion.
- An excellent and willing team player, enjoys collaboration and strives for consistency and high quality of design across various mediums
- Strong creative skills and portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for design, typography, illustration, conceptual thinking, and visual communication
- A pulse on current industry and technology standards
- Experience developing design systems
- Experience across multiple design platforms such as environmental, digital, print and experiential
- Proficiency in UX/UI design
- Strong experience with Adobe CC, ability to work in Sketch, Figma is a plus
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Motion graphics are a plus
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time-series data is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on-premise, and cloud deployments.
The team is based in New York City (HQ) and Stockholm, and is backed by top-tier investors.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location LA or Remote US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page